A Hard-Hitting, No-Nonsense Media Relations Course
for Police, Fire & Public Safety Officials
- Intensive Media Relations Training
- High caliber instruction
- Challenging exercises
- Video presentations
- On-camera practicals & more
- Great weather!
- Networking opportunities
- Social Media Revolution – Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- On-scene & Incident Command communications
- Case studies: Boston Marathon Bombers & Trayvon Martin
- iPad & Android Apps that dramatically impact your agency
- When to respond and when to just shut-up!
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police
- Why reporters need your dept. on social media!
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- Federal Court ruling makes everyone a reporter
- Secrets reporters don’t want you to know
- Twitter, Facebook & YouTube are the news now!
- You may NOT need a media policy
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Google & new tech can save your dept’s reputation
- What are your words and body language really saying?
- An eye-opening look inside a TV news room
- Writing more effective news releases
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
Pio Training Fire
Cost to attend is $595 – Limited seating available
Phone: 602-445-6442 or e-mail