1-on-1 Virtual Public Information Officer Training
Special 1-on-1 Virtual Public Information Officer (PIO) Training & Coaching on Zoom through January 2021. Limited opportunity for personalized Public Information Officer Training & Coaching.
Public Information Officer Training is a high priority but Covid-19 has made in-person training nearly impossible. If you are looking for quality Public Information Officer Training and Coaching now this is your opportunity. Very limited availability.
Host our training at your agency in 2021
Intensive Media Relations & Social Media Training – High caliber instruction,
exercises, videos, on-camera practicals & more.
Police & Fire Public Information Officers
Get “Real World” Media Training
PHOENIX — Public Information Officers for Police & Fire Dept.’s are getting “real world” media relations training, and social media training from media expert.
Chris Ryan, an internationally recognized media expert and instructor created the 2-day ‘Media Relations for Law Enforcement.’ This intensive media training seminar for police chiefs, sheriffs, commanders, supervisors, spokespersons and other key law enforcement personnel.
- Breaking News & Social Media
- 3 must-have apps for an overwhelmed PIO
- Tactical police media relations
- Communicate more effectively with public & news media.
- Manage your social media footprint
- The “real story” behind major US news stories
- “New Normal” for Police & Public Safety
- Briefing news media on-scene
Contact: e-mail or 602-445-6442