Host our training at your agency in 2021
Intensive Media Relations Training – High caliber instruction,
exercises, videos, on-camera practicals & more.
1-on-1 Virtual Public Information Officer Training
Special 1-on-1 Virtual Public Information Officer (PIO) Training & Coaching on Zoom through December 31, 2021. Limited opportunity for personalized Public Information Officer Training & Coaching.
Public Information Officer Training is a high priority but Covid-19 has made in-person training nearly impossible. If you are looking for quality Public Information Officer Training and Coaching now this is your opportunity. Very limited availability.
Police & Fire Public Information Officers
Get “Real World” Media Training
PHOENIX — Public Information Officers for Police & Fire Dept.’s are getting “real world” media relations training, and social media training from media expert.
Chris Ryan, an internationally recognized media expert and instructor created the 2-day ‘Media Relations for Law Enforcement.’ This intensive media training seminar for police chiefs, sheriffs, commanders, supervisors, spokespersons and other key law enforcement personnel.
- Breaking News & Social Media
- 3 must-have apps for an overwhelmed PIO
- Tactical police media relations
- Communicate more effectively with public & news media.
- Manage your social media footprint
- The “real story” behind major US news stories
- “New Normal” for Police & Public Safety
- Briefing news media on-scene
Contact: e-mail or 602-445-6442