- Preparing for next big incident in a small town
- Changing face of news & social media
- Trends, rulings & cases impacting your dept.
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- FAKE NEWS is here! We’ll help you spot it
- Twitter, Facebook & YouTube are changing police forever
- Finding the best PIO (Public Information Officer)
- Avoiding a Gotcha! moment
- 1-word guaranteed to save your a#% in an interview
- Reality check: Perception & timing are everything
- Dangers of being your own PIO
- Tactical Police Media Relations
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of police media interviews
- Emergency responses to tough media questions
- 5 surefire ways to say ‘no comment’ without saying it
Professional critiques and suggestions from Chris Ryan, an Internationally recognized media expert and news commentator After 1-day with us, you’ll be more confident and prepared than ever before.
Media Relations Police Executives
Registration is $169 per person.
For info e-mail or 602-840-2959