Media Relations for Police, Fire & 911 Supervisors
Vital 1-Day Police Department Media Relations Training
for Police, Fire, 911 & Supervisors
Intensive ‘Real World’ Media Relations Training – High caliber
instruction, videos, exercises & more
- Managing reporters on-scene
- There’s a problem with those words!
- How NOT to go viral & become the news
- Secrets & techniques reporters don’t want you to know
- Say “no comment” without really saying it
- Why perception is everything on the streets
- Social media: Secrets, tricks & career killers
- One word that will save your #%&!
- “Cyber Activism” in the real
- News coverage trends that you need to know NOW!
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of media encounters
- What your body language is really saying
- A simple item to slow things down on your scene
- Emergency responses to tough media questions
Media Relations Police, Fire, 911, Supervisors
January 1, 2017, $179 per person – Limited seating available
Phone: 602-445-6442 or e-mail