PIO BOOT CAMP
4-Day ‘Master Public Information Officer’ – Certification Course
A Progressive Media Relations / PIO Training
for Police, Fire & Public Safety Leaders
Simple Registration Form
(For payment by check, P.O., invoice request)
Nov. 15-18, 2021
Lake in the Hills PD
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Comprehensive Media Relations Training – High caliber instruction, exercises,
candid discussions, videos, on-camera practicals & more
- Crisis & On-scene Incident Communications
- Fake! Posts, videos, pages, sites, images & news
- Your “open-door policy” may be a career killer
- There’s a problem with those words!
- Preparing for next big incident in a small town!
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- Facebook Live! Should we be?
- News coverage trends, updates & challenges: Prepared?
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police & Fire Dept.’s
- Social Media Revolution: Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- Apps & tech for an overwhelmed PIO
- Write more e;ective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
After this intensive seminar , you’ll be ready for the challenges of media relations with new-found knowledge and confidence to succeed like never before.
PIO Training in Illinois
$595 per person – Limited seating available
Nov. 15-18, 2021• 0800 to 1600 hrs
Hosted by Lake in the Hills PD
@ Irv Floress Safety Education Center
1109 Crystal Lake Rd.
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, USA
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442